Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in BPM

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helllo

We are doing a scenario of BPM.In which we put whole processing of BPM in fork. There are two branches in fork. In one of those branch we put our whole logic and another branch is to cancel processing of BPM anytime during the execution of BPM. The BPM start when we send request, this receive step is outside the fork.Then after the whole processing is in fork.In fork properties we set neccessary branches 1. We used correlation in first receive step i.e. request message to start BPM, and second receive step i.e. to receive cancel request message. We activate the correlation in first receive step and use that correlation in second receive step of Cancel request.

The logic implemented on main branch takes ample time to execute.

When we send request to trigger BPM and start processing our logic in main branch, in the mean time if we send request to cancel the processing of BPM.It doesn't execute the cancel branch of fork and complete processing of its main branch. But if we use Wait step in main branch after that if we send cancel request then cancel request works fine and cancel whole processing of BPM. Ideally it should also work without wait step.

One more thing we are using multiple blocks in our main branch, in one of those blocks we are executing a function module in loop. Does it affect the correlation?

When we are sending cancel request without using wait step then it accepts the cancel request and doesn't show it in waiting, so it mean it correlation is working fine but cancel request is not processed.

Do anyone have any alternative approach to implement this?

Its urgent.

Thanks and Regards

Sami

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible for u to paste the screen shot of your designed BPM and give us the URL ?

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sami,

Its against the SDN community rule to share email id. Check my business card for more details.

Thanks

Farooq.