cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of PO only for one particular storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

One of my material is extended to four storage location within a plant say S001 S002 S003 and S004 but here requirment is at the time of raising PO for this material,system should always propose only one particular storage location say S001. Is this possible

Need your guidance

Regards

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supergene,

In materiel master on MRP 2 you can give / define the default storage location for external procurement (MARC-LGFSB).

If you give the plant when creating the PO this SL will be written automatically by SAP.

BR

Csaba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter your required storage location in material master ,MRP2 screen in

Default storage location for external procurement field and save.

Now you try ur transaction and it will sure work.

If helpful then reward.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi supergene

system will never propose particular storage location based on material.

May be u can add particular storage location in <b>personal setting</b> so that for all PO it will be picked as default storage location.

system will propose storage location at the time of GR based on storage location maintained in Material master

Or

you can use the authorisation object M_MSEG_LGO. To restrict users from using storage location other than which they have authorised for

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Can you please send me various authorization object matrix used in MM and then its use or please guide me where can i get this information.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check in SU20and SU21

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode ME21N --> Select Personal settings (from application tool bar) > Select default values tab> select PO item tab--> enter plant and required storage location --> save.

It will be adopted in the PO screen.

Reward if useful

Chandru