cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it's urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In one invoice accounting document is not genrating.

Pricing procedure is different in order and invoice.

I had checked the setting of pricing procedure determination and both order type and billing type document pricing produre is same.

However pricing procedure picked in invoice that is not as per pricing procedure determination.

Here customers are different, but their customer pricing procedure is same.

What could be the reason of picking different procedure and how to change in billing document.

regards,

vandana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It’s quite certain that you make determination with sales area and customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure. Now you must have different document pricing procedure in invoice than that in sales order. So check the document pricing procedure in invoice (VOFA). From here you can control that you can get same pricing procedure get determined in sales document as well as in billing document if your document pricing procedure is configured same at both document.

Now I think your issue is regarding Account determination. For that you need to go for account determination (VKOA). If you are not able to do that come back. Or if after doing that also if your problem is not solved then come back.

One more thing go to customer master and material master and check whether u have filled account assignment group or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing procedure is determine on the basis of Sales area + Doc pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure .

Please check what is the pricing procedure assign to doc type .

I.e Sales order doc type & Billing doc type

Hope this help. If it is different please assign the same doc determination procedure and run the whole process from start as after creating a doc many times even after updating the price true values will not get reflect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had checked all these , please tell me how to change the pricing procedure in billing document.

vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel that billing document and create new one.Before saving check once the same pricing procedure which is in sales order is coming or not?

Also my sugestion is once again check in OVKK transaction by comparing both sales document and billing document --document pricing procedure.

Also check customer master changes for CUPP inbetween sales order creation and billing creation.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats what we all are trying to tell u .

In VOFM ( Billind doc type ) we assign doc pricing procedure

In VOV8 (Sales doc type) we assign doc pricing procedure to sale doc

and the basis of combinnation Pricing procedure is getting determine during doc processing.

Follow the path

SPRO ->Sales & Distribution ->Basic Function ->Pricing control . All the options are available here . Final step is to assign pricing procedure to combination of sales area + Doc pricing procedure + Customer Pricing procedure .

During doc processing system check all the above parameter and pick the value (Pricing procedure on the basis of this combination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check document pricing procedure in the Billing document and then check OVKK transaction for determination.

Reward points if it useful.

Regards,

Chandra