Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rmmmb Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to get the available stock.The client requirement is like the below.

The field Available Quantity = MARD-LABST minus all commitments. To see all the commitments, you must retrieve from R/3, you can call transaction MMBE for each Plant and Storage Location. Calling this transaction is the only way I know to gather all the commitments that SAP calculates. Every item on this list must be deducted from the unrestricted stock figure (which is the first line in the box when you double click on the inventory).

In this list there are several tables mard,mska,mkol,mslb,mspr and also the structure RMMMB. For the tables i think we will get somehow based on the inputs .But for a structure, How we will get the data from the Structure? I done the debugging for that, but i couldnt able to find that . So, if any oneone have worked on this before or knows just give me your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Himantha Kumar S

2 REPLIES 2

rajesh_akarte2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himantha,

Do always remember data always get pupulated in table not in structure.So you will not get the data from Structure ever.Whenever u r trying to find out the route from where the data is comming alwasy try to find out tables not structure.

In ur case if u have got the right table names then it is sufficient to proceed.

Reward if helps.

Regards,

Rajesh Akarte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

You misunderstood my query.I know what is structure and what is table.My query is how the RMMMB structure is populated in the MMBE transaction.I did debugging and i could not able to find. Because i need the data of structure how it is getting. Because i have to use same logic how it is implemented.

Thanks & Regards,

Himantha Kumar