cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

financial stament version

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have one issue, while checking the F.01 the application of funds and source of funds amounts are equal, but in F.54 the difference amount is showing between source of funds and application of funds, pl. help me asap, points may assigned.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In f.54 there is a check box called Balance carry forward where u should check the check box in order to tally the figures with f.01.

Bye

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

ok solved my issue, thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Running F.54, are you ticking the Balance Carried forward Tick on the selection screen.

Also, in F.01, the output is as per the Financial Statement Version, Wherein the Difference between the Sources and application of Funds i.e., Profit/ Loss is stored in the SAP Standard Nodes of Profit / Loss. This nodes are included in the FSV and hence F.01 does not give any difference. But F.54 just displays the balance as per the FSV structure and does not have any standard component to display the loss or profit, hence the difference is shown under the profit and loss balance.

Regards

Mahendra

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In F.01, operating proft/loss is not included in Total liabilities/Equity, whereas it is there in F.54. Please check the same

S Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

quistion is not cleared plz send that issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

question is clear plz find the solution