Hi SAP Prof,
Do each sales org will have one pricing procedure/ Plz do clarify me.
have some details about it from SDN only
In the pricing procedure you specify the condition types which are to be used in pricing. At the same time, you define the sequence in which the condition types are to be brought into play.
Which pricing procedure is valid for a business transaction depends on the following criteria:
sales document type
You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing Procedures
You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:
2. Distribution Channel
4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)
5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)
Reg pricing procedure.
1. Use transaction code v/07 to create a access sequence and assign tables based on which you want to carry on
pricing as accesses.
2. Use transaction code v/06 to define condition type. It can be for base price, discount, freight etc.,
(Do assign relevant access sequence)
3. Use transaction code v/08 to define pricing procedure.
4. Assign this to your relevant sales area+ dpp+cupp.
1. Pricing procedure: