cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly processing process order deletion-urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a process order for a assembly processing(planning strategy) material.I wanted to delete the sales order for some reason.When i do the same a message stating "the relevant process order must be manually processed" appears.When i try to delete the process order, i am seeing that the "deletion flag activate" and "delete" options in "change process order - header general data" screen are both in grey unabling the setting of the deletion flag.However i am able to delete the order through background processing using T-code COAC.Can anyone comment on why deletion on foreground not enabled and what has to be done to enable the same.

shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the foreground it will not be active , reasons like even by chance not to delete the order.SAP always suggests to put the deletion indicator so that the in the next archiving run the order will be deleted.

U can also 'TECO" that order teco status should help to resolve the ur issue after deallocation.

prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prakash.So the <b>what should i do to delete the order</b>.when i run reorganisation run after setting TECO will the order get deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before that make sure that it has to be deleted.U try that scenario in dev or qa client first.If some validation comes it will be problem.

first try to delete the SO after keeping teco to prod.order if not works then u have to activate the deletion flag and do archiving run.

prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

well prakash

i am working in qa only.you have mentioned that "In the foreground it will not be active , reasons like even by chance not to delete the order.SAP always suggests to put the deletion indicator so that the in the next archiving run the order will be deleted".is there any standard SAP note that can substantiate the same.pl help.

thanks

Answers (0)