cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KALC - Cost Centre field empty in FI Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I post FI doc thru KALC, FI doc created by system automatically does not show the cost center to which such amount is allocated.

Please advice how I can remove this error. Is there any note issued by SAP.

Thanx in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KALC - generated FI document type RP - will show only a profit center for the Balance Sheet Balancing Control Account. There will not be any cost centers assigned to the CO Reconcile Account as the total is a cumulative for all the secondary cost elements. It's not possible to assign it to a single cost center as the cumulative total may belong to many cost centers. Hope it clarifies.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u determined the GL acount by rules.. thats for conveyance GL account XXXXX will be my recon account and for other account it will be differnet.

If not system will post to a particular account for any type of FI-CO recon posting.

So i doubt whether the posting you will get in the cost center wise.

Cheers

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KALC - generated FI document type RP - will show only a profit center for the Balance Sheet Balancing Control Account. There will not be any cost centers assigned to the CO Reconcile Account as the total is a cumulative for all the secondary cost elements. It's not possible to assign it to a single cost center as the cumulative total may belong to many cost centers. Hope it clarifies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether the account which system has posted the recon entry is created as cost element... I hope it is not required....

Let me know..

Cheers

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx PK.....

The account which has been posted in FI is a priimary cost element. I would also like to tell you why I am requiring cost center in FI Doc.

Say G/L Account is "XXXXXX - Conveyance". When I goto G/L A/c transactions through FS10N or FBL3N & sort each transaction as per cost center. Then FI Entries posted through KALC are not sorted as per cost center because cost center is not allocated to such entries and it shows blank cost center field

Regards,

Manish Katyal

Email: manishkatyal@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Help!!!!!!

Is there any wayout to get Cost Center in FI documents posted by the system on running KALC (Reconciliation with FI)

Thanx in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help!!!!!!!!

Manish Katyal