cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain value in table CAWN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

I wanted to ask how will i maintain the table ATWRT in table CAWN.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

Question? When i maintain the alcohol base value in material master will it automatically update the table CAWN? coz i have a problem regarding this, i maintained the ABV% in the material master but when i created delivery for this material then preview the output type the ABV% value does not display. When i check in the table CAWN this value does not exist (this is where the the output type gets the value for ABV%). If this value should be defined in the table where will it be?...

Please help... need solution ASAP please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

Question? When i maintain the alcohol base value in material master will it automatically update the table CAWN? coz i have a problem regarding this, i maintained the ABV% in the material master but when i created delivery for this material then preview the output type the ABV% value does not display. When i check in the table CAWN this value does not exist (this is where the the output type gets the value for ABV%). If this value should be defined in the table where will it be?...

Please help... need solution ASAP please.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SD,If you use configurable materials in your sales order, this table will be updated.