Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality inspection status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I hope you r doing well

when i release the production order i couldn't see the quality inspection status ICHA, Even i maintain the inspection charecteristics

please advise me the cause

Thanks in advance

with regards

s.anbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Anbalagan,

did you maintain the characteristics prior to releasing the production order, or after releasing the production order.

If the second case is true, you can delete the initial inspection in the i.e. CO02 and create a new inspection lot.

Hope that this information is helpfull.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What are you looking for,,,if your question is not answer...please let us know, if answered, reward and close the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prerequsits are as below

- Material master with inspection type 03 activated with task list or material specification.

- Routing/rate routing with atleast one operation with control key with - insp char required check box tick on(check in OP67)

- Assigned the charectristics to that opration.

- Create production order and release...system will create inspction lot with REL/ICHA status and insp char assigned status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have maintained inspection type 03, i. e. inprocess inspection, when you release the production order inspection lot will get created & you can see the inspection lot number in the assignment tab of production order.

Regards

YMREDDY