VENDOR CONSIGNMENT SETTLEMENT-- Please advice
Can any one throw some deep light on VENdor consignment settlements
We have foriegn vendors and now we have to settle invoices sent from vendors i know we normally do it through MRKO
BUT what am gonna be needing from you experts is
1)Reports that show vendor consignment stock ...?
2)VENdor consignment value ..?
3)ALL the work around for vendor consignment settlement and config settings
Path and T_codes
WILL ASSIGN FULL POINTS
Thanks & regards
vishal shelke replied
use <b>MB54</b> for - Consignment Stocks it will give u stock and value of that stock
1) Maintain the Master Data : Consignment Info record with price :
Material /Vendor. the material type should be inventory managed.
2) Create a PO with Item Category K with price as zero.
3) Goods recieved is stored in the consignment Stores , this material is available and Non Valuated Movement Type : 101.
4) Goods are transferred to our stocks using 411K upon transferring we r liable to vendor.
5) Consignment materials are settled periodically .Transacstion . MKKO.