cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Invoice via SDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goal:

Print Invoices Programmatically using SAPBobsCOM.

Business GOAL

Generate all invoices and dump the pdf files to a network share.

Facts : A Layout Design is set for Invoice in B1 and If I go to print preview via B1 everything works fine.

I would really appreciate if any of you SAP Guru's can shed some light on this challenging task . Is it even possible ?

Regards

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

One way is you can design Crystal Report and you can export them into PDF file using customisation.

This easy way.

HTH

B Ravi Shankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Imran,

While you have the ability to use the ReportLayout Servive to get a layout of a report for the PLD, you have no method currently via the SDK to take data and push it into a report so you can print from within Business one.

Apologies ...

Eddy

avi_bandel2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there any news on this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you can't export any format with itext

but you can use a image of your layout as a background and draw the values on absolute positions but you can have troubles on printing :s.

another way is to make the same layout with i text that's more sure

i didn't work with the sbo pdf before but i think that you can use it on your di api there is a patch or something for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i think it's better that you use the itextsharp dll you can use it in vb.net to generate pdf files directly to your network shared folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

We already have a form (Design Layout) created in SAP Business One which we use to print invoices for our customers.

Is there a way I can import that format and use itextsharp dll to generate the pdf.

Regards

Imran