Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10A and new select-options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a copy program from VL10A.

So at this moment I have transaction and program ZVL10A. What I did was adding a new select-options in ZVL10A initial screen.

I made the changes needed and I got my hit list like I want. So the select-options is working ok.. But now I have a problem. I have the program ZRVV50R10C - ZVL10A and I need to pass this select-options I have created to the place when we are in Dialog Mode (like transaction VL01). That means referring the new select-options I created I will have also new things to do when we are calling transaction VL01 (by dialog mode).

My question is: how can I pass this select-options to the include 'LZV50R_VIEWF34' (Standard copy)?? I am trying a lot, but I am not able to find a solution... it seems that I always loose this select-options..

Thanks for you help

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can pass your select-options to some memory id and implement some user exit in MV50AFZ1 which can fatch your select options and use accordingly...

You need to have an access key MV50AFZ1 while changing it first time...

LIke:

In ZRVV50R10C

EXPORT S_DATE TO MEMEORY ID 'ZVL10A'.

In MV45AFZ1 ... In one of these form

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP   
FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS.

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP.

RANGES: S_DATE FOR SY-DATUM.
IMPORT S_DATE FROM MEMORY ID 'ZVL10A'.

* now you can access the S_DATE here....

ENDFORM.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel