cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery job dumping VL10B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am trying to create a delivery for an STPO (Stock transfer PO) using VL10B. When I execute it, it shows up the PO. Then when I select the PO and click back ground, its dumping. The error is -

The termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLV05I" in "SD_PARTNER_UPDATE".

The main program was "RVV50R10C ".

The termination occurred in line 480 of the source code of the (Include)

program "LV05IU15"

of the source code of program "LV05IU15" (when calling the editor 4800).

Processing was terminated because the exception "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB" occurred in

the

procedure "SD_PARTNER_UPDATE" "(FUNCTION)" but was not handled locally, not

declared in the

RAISING clause of the procedure.

The procedure is in the program "SAPLV05I ". Its source code starts in line 5

of the (Include) program "LV05I$15 ".

line 480 - INSERT (OBJECT) FROM TABLE DA_XVBPAI.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balu,

Found an important SAP Note 456762 which should help you solve the problem.

The details of the Note is below for your refernce.

During the creation of deliveries in the dialog (Transactions VL01 or VL01N) or during collective processing (Transactions VL04 or VL10), runtime error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC occurs when you make insertions to table VBPA. The termination point is in function module SD_PARTNER_UPDATE (LV05IU15).

Additional key words

SAPMV50A, SAPMV50S, RV50SBT1, VBPA, short dump, dump, DUPREC, partner, item partner

Cause and prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error. The error can occur under unfavorable circumstances after the implementation of Note 448919 or the importation of one of the following Support Packages.

Release Package name

31I SAPKH31I92

40B SAPKH40B70

45B SAPKH45B48

46B SAPKH46B36

46C SAPKH46C27

The cause of the error is the addition of an APPEND statement to the internal partner table XVBPA. As a result, the sorting of the partner table is destroyed. However, the correct sorting is absolutely necessary for the application to work correctly after implementation of Note 448919. In the standard system the error only occurs during the delivery of sales orders, in which additional partner functions exist at item level.

Solution

Implement the advance correction from the correction instruction in your system using the ABAP Editor (Transaction SE38).

Important: if there are modifications during the transfer of the partner data and these modifications are processed during the creation of the delivery in your system, the correction of Note 448919 can cause runtime errors if the internal table XVBPA is enhanced without the corresponding sorting in the course of the modification. Make sure that the internal table XVBPA is always sorted in accordance with the primary key (MANDT VBELN POSNR PARVW).

Source code corrections

Thanks

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murtuza,

Thanks for your reply. But I did not actually understand what does that mean. Is it something to do with some of the entries of VBPA table. What should I do to overcome this situation. Pointa assigned.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Balu,

There is nothing you as a functional consultant would be doing for the dumps.

Its actually the Basis and the Abapers who would be working to resolve the issue.

If you actually log in to service.sap and check the Note which I mentioned, there is a correction given in bottom of the notes, you should take the help of the abaper and basis guy to incorporate that into your SAP Instance, this would help you solve the Dumping issue.

Thanks

Murtuza

Answers (0)