cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No details displayed for aggregate key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a copy of the SNP aggregate planning book I have created a new key figure to view in aggregate all the child purchase orders in the hierarchy. The totals that appear when loading the aggregate are accurate. However, when you right click on the cells and select "detailed display" no orders show up in the bottom half of the screen.

This works for the standard aggregate key figures, but not for my new one. I can not figure out what settings tie the individual orders to the aggregate key figure so they are displayed when details are selected. Does anyone have experience setting these aggregate key figures up? Or know what settings tie the detailed display to the key figure?

-Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there was no standard functionality to display aggregated purchase orders for the child product/location combinations of the hierarchy.

The new key figure I created works correctly for the totals, but I can not view details. What is the configuration element that links the totals to the details in SDP94?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was referring to the standard book 9ASNPHRPL. Typically if you have defined the heirarchy in /sapapo/relhshow the relationships of transaction data between parent and children nodes should automatically be built setup. I am not sure if you can view the details though in the planning book. Hopefully someone in the forum can enlighten us on that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try this in the SAP's standard planning book or a custom copy ? Check in the standard if latter is the case. (you may need to ignore messages on UoM conversions since standard SNP planning area may not conform to your requirement). Let us know if the standard too shows the message.