cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Execption Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a scenario, receiving a sequential text file. The receiving container (CT1)is a process container type:abstract interface. CT1 is specified as source message for the following transformation process. Target message is a CT2 specified as abstract interface and process container. The transformation process creates the above mentioned error. The messages mapping test in the design repository is successful.

Any ideas why this error occurs?

Cheers, Jo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that hint. I still have problems to configure the adapter as required for the interface. The interface has an XML structure like :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns:BPNO xmlns:ns="http://pcs.acn.com/basicdata">

<BPNO>12345</BPNO>

</ns:BPNO>

and the adapter either needs to have the document name or the adapter deletes the value of the fields like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns:BPNO xmlns:ns="http://pcs.acn.com/basicdata">

<BPNO />

</ns:BPNO>

Any ideas how to specify the adapter?

Any help is appriciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me i need to clarify this. Sure, I use the sender file adapter to get a message from a file,then map to another message to send message to receiver file adapter to put message into directory.

Hope thi is more clear now. The scenario is correct.

Cheers, Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANother question regarding runtime message mapping. I try to refresh Single Repository Object Cache for the mapping type and get error 409 conflict, is there any interrelationship with the described abouve?

Rgds, Jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have still the Mapping issue. I configured a very easy scenario. Receiver File adapter with an incoming message map to outgoing message and send it with outgoing message. The mapping is just from in two out message. The following error in occurs:"<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_BPNO_out2in_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> "

The in and out message are identical.

Any ideas?

Cheers Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

possibly same error I had ?

I forgot to do the file conversion on importing the file (from sender).

So system gave message mapping error (no data allowed here) because it needs to have an XML converted payload!

Best regards

Dirk