cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing options on the logon pad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I upgraded my logon pad version to 6405.5.23.1024 with Patch level 18.

On my logon pad, i do not have USER-DEFINED, SERVER & GROUPS buttons.

I did not have these options even before the version upgrade but I thought with the upgrade, i will get those options.

Can anyone tell me how to get those options?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A point to add.

If the same does not appears in saplogon.exe thenn click the options button in saplogon----->options and see if Disable System Edit is checked. Remove the check and the same will reappera again.

Pl award suitably.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to use saplogon for that , saplogonpad doesnt give that option.

from run --> saplogon.exe

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

saplogon.exe also opens up the SAPLOGON pad..its the same thing..my question is i am not getting those specific buttons that i mentioned in my question.how do i get them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPLOGON and SAPLOGONPAD are different. If you are using SAP Logonpad then you wont get any button on the GUI screen , it will just show the entries ( system added in the gui ) , where as in SAPLOGON it will show button like Change Item , New item etc ... . Right click on the GUI icon on your screen and check whether its saplgpad.exe or saplogon.exe ....

Thanks

Prince Jose

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if saplogon opens up saplogonpad, this means that saplogonpad is ALREADY started. check bottom right of your windows taskbar and see if the saplogon/saplogonpad is already opened.

if you use Wndows shortcut, check its property.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses..

points awarded.