cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ref.mov.type for WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error message 'Error while determining ref.mov.type for WM via Table 156S: 101/ / / /B/X/ ' while creating inbound delivery. Is anyone acquainted with such an issue? Can you please advice?

I have checked all the config for movement type definations. Everything looks ok. Please let me know if there is a fix.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be a missing entry in the WM config.

Do this -

OLML>Logistics Execution>Warehouse Management>Interfaces>Inventory Management-->Define Movement Types

In this, config table, make a new entry in Assign WM Movement Type References to IM Movement Types:

Mvt VU QU Sp Mov Ind Receipt Ind Cns Reference Mvt Stk Trn Trns po

101 - - - B X - 999 or 101

It should work...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot change any of the Mvt VU QU Sp Mov Ind Receipt Ind fields becaus eits grayed out? any suggestions as to how these fields get populated??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

I think, you didn't get me ...

In the above configuration what I explained, all you need to do is just adding the ref mvt type the one that is missing...it must be currently blank because of which the error what you posted is appearing. All that you need to do is just add the ref mvt type for the line as explained....

Remaining checkboxes, indicators etc....you are not even expected to be able to change....

What it means? for mvt type 101 of IM, when a material related transaction GR posting happens, for the material type used for setting up the material, in the plant of your concern, when there is no value and qty update is active in material type config, and which is not of special stock related posting, but referencing B - Purchase Order, of Transfer Type ie, stock transfer PO, the corresponding Ref Mvt type required to process further in WM, is missing in IM mvt type assignment (T156)...

Regards

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopala,

The issue is resolved.

We have a decentral WHS and a config was missing..I added the missing entry and its working fine now. The missing config was not even closely related to ref. mvmnt. type..but then its resolved..

Thanks for your prompt replies.

Answers (0)