cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding sd table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SD experts,

i have city, state and zip, and i have to find country key(data element land1).

please tel me table where i can find these fields.

thanks in advance.

abhishek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table ADRC should be self sufficient for all address related details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Try table ADRC, you shoud input address number in to this table and you can get Country key. you get the Address number in all the master records.

Ex: Customer Master

Input Customer number to KNA1

Get ADRNR

Input Address number to ADRC

Get the country Key.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Chak.

Message was edited by:

Kalyan Veerapaneni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abishek,

Standard SAP has direct link between Country key (Land1) and state(REGIO).

You can find this link in T005S, They both are key fields and the entries should be unique, system even checks whether you are entering the state of the corresponding country or not.

But standard SAP never stores the list of Zip codes and the City's allowed under a State.

Its hard to get all that information isn't it ?

For your requirement just STATE is enough to find out the Country. Just go to T005S table.

Hope it solves ur issue.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using T005U and the description (and language key) of the state you can find the country (if the spelling in description is correct) .

With T005S there is a problem. It do not have the description (text) field -BEZEI. The field for region/state ie BLAND stores the code like 01, 20 etc. If you put 20 in the selection screen then for different countries it will refer to different region. For India 20 is Rajasthan, for Russia (RU) it is Chechenskaya Republ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is about address related fields in customer master, you can find these fields in KNA1 table.