Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Node and Value Node Data Refreshment

Adi_Bathineni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I've developed one application in the WEBDYNPRO.

I've several views in my application and several model nodes and value nodes.

Here what is the problem is, once i moved from one view to another view and did the some logic to refresh the data on the views both previous view and present view, my value node and model nodes are not refreshing and i'm not able to view the updated data.

How to refresh the model node and value nodes after some operation.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Adi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Adi_Bathineni
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have maped Same Comp. Controller Context to View1 Context & View2

It should reflect automatically if you mapped both View1 & View2 to same Context.

Thanks

sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u filled the model node using supply function, u have to invalidate() the supply function where u like to refresh.

or

If u used the model node directly then u have to call the BAPI where u like to refresh ,then u can get the new values.

Regards,

karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take ModelNode and ValueNode in ComponentController.. and map these nodes

to View1 and View2..

So, If you want to refresh ValueNode from View1 or View2

wdThis.wdGet<Comp Name>Controller().wdGetContext().I<ValueNode>Element element =wdContext.create<ValueNode>Element();

element.set<Field1>(<Value1>);

element.set<Field2>(<Value2>); etc

wdThis.wdGet<Comp Name>Controller().wdGetContext().node<ValueNode>().bind(element);

Add ComponentController as RequiredController to both views

Regards

LakshmiNarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose you are moving from view1 to view2. Then in view1 you invalidate() the node which you want to refresh in view2. In view2 call the method which can give you the updated data.

thanks & regards,

Manoj