cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintaining downtime for all resource in SAP APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way I can maintain downtimes for all the resources together ? I am able to do one by one, but not able to do it for all at one shot. Is there a way to do this ? I tried mass maintanance but it also does not work. I am unable to maintain specific downtimes for all the resources.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend creating a Resource Definition that has downtime with zero capacity defined. Use this resource definition in a new capacity variant just for the required time range. The capacity variant will use the base definition of resource from the master and what you overpost it with the variant. Define this variant as the active variant in resource master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But then I have to maintain downtime per resource ? Can this be done for all resources together without doing it individually ?

Thanks.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a one time variant definition.

The other approach (comes with little risk though) is to do it behind the scenes directly in table /SAPAPO/EDITQUAN. You can specific the date range, and if you have edit access to the table, one should be able to take care of the capacity. There should be an Internal resource field there which I guess you should be able to map to the resource name descriptions using tables such as /SAPAPO/V_RESLOC

Answers (0)