cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource doesn't seem to be active in prodcution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running into an issue where the datasource looks fine in all clients but when I run an RSA3 on it nothing is returned and when i try and debug it doesn't even hit that line. Everything is active and appears to be fine in production but it won't even hit the break-point for that datasource.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not clear where the break-point is set. Is it in the user exit program? Or, Is the DataSource defined on a function module?

If you are talking about the user exit, then check if ZXRSAU01 has the DataSource properly defined in the CASE statement. If yes, put a break-point there and see what happens.

If the DataSource is based on a view or a table, make sure that there is data corresponding to your selection criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the view is blan but when I go to the individual talbes it should pick them up. It doens in Dev and Quality but not production, very odd

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by view is blank?

Use SE16, provide the view name, provide the filter values, execute and see if any records are returned.

You didn't answer the question about where you have setup the break point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did use Se16 and no data but I am saying when I go to the individual tables used it is there. I put the breakpoint in the user exit and the ran a test Via RSA3

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are not able to display data in the view,then check the join definition in it,strange though as you have been getting the values in Dev & QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Join definition looks good. I will look some more and see if anything pops out