cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_ITEM_TX field needs to appear in the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a report which gets data from MULTI PROVIDER in turn from DSO 0CCA_O09 CO-OM-CCA: Actual - Line Items. This DSO has the field 0CO_ITEM_TX - but when I try to drag it in from dso to multi provider screen it disappears in the data fields of dso.

This Info Object is marked as attribute only and it gets errors when it is activated by unchecking the attribute only..

Please let me know how to make this field available in multi provider for reporting?

Thanks in advance

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buss Cont has 0CO_ITEM_TX with Attributes only unchecked.

It needs no master data, if it is checked for Attributes only you cannot use that as nav attr in the report.

You have to uncheck that, what is the error when you activate it unchecked ?

Was there any reason for it to be checked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

When I uncheck it and try to activate it it gives me errors:

EXCEPTION CX_RSRV_SID_CREATION_ERROR occured (Program:CL_RSDRO_GET_SIDS_FOR_ODSO====CP, include:

CL_RSDRO_GET_SIDS_FOR_ODSO====CM004,

I do not know if I give aclear picture, but if you can provide me ur mail ID, I can send you the screen shot of it. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Info Object comes in Business content as with Attribute Only CHECKED. and when I uncheck it and activate it gives errors..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the question as I got it resolved on my own.

Issue was the DSO that this infoObject involved already got data loaded - so I deleted the data first and then I edited the Info Object so that it has texts with option smal text exists and also unchecked the attribute only option. Then it got activated without any errors and it is available for reporting. Thanks!