cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center hierarchy not grouped in the report populated for some users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my report, I have Hierarchy as well as Hierarchy nodes as selection criteria for Cost Center.

There are two costcenters avaialable A & B.

The report runs correctly for all the costcenters for almost all users.

But for some users, even the results are displayed correctly for Costcenter A, it does not populate the report with all the hiearchies grouped under the costcenter for Costcenter B. The report is displayed randomly with no grouping at all.

I cannot assign Super user roles for those particular users.

So, please suggest a solution other than granting Super User roles for those particular users.

Thanks in Advance.

Kindly let me know, if any further details are needed.

Regards,

Hitesh Shetty.

<b>****Points will be assigned****</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

This sounds like an authorization issue. Check with the basis if they have any security in place on CostCenter.

Hope this helps...

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could not understand what exactly is the issue with the Cost Center B.

Can u please explain with some example??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rakesh,

Thanks for the quick reply.

While running the report, on the selection screen, the user has two options for cost center hierarchy,

1) Costcenter HierarchyA

2) Costcenter Hierarchy B,

When the user selects Costcenter Hierarchy A, the result is populated correctly with all nodes grouped under the Costcenter hierarchy.

But, when the customer selects Costcenter Hierarchy B, the result is populated randomly and the nodes are not grouped under the costcenter hierarchy, at all.

Please suggest a solution for this.

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about this issue but one thing you can do is go to <b>SU01</b> and compare the <b>roles</b> and <b>profiles</b> of the <b>users</b> for which the hierarchy is properly getting displayed and the one for which the hierarchy is not properly getting displayed.