Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of the Work Order Program TCode IW31

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to do a modification to the work order program. Tcode IW31

When creating a work order with reference to an old work order, we want to clear any PRT data that might be in any item of the operations tab of the old order.

My question is: Which method should I use to get this change done?

I looked at the badi = IWO1_ORDER_BADI --> the method REFERENCE_ORDER_CHK, but I do not think this is the right one.

Please help me...

Thanks.

Regards,

Francisco.

Message was edited by:

Francisco Alonzo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

To check for the suitable badi, Go to transaction SE24 and give the Object type as CL_EXITHANDLER and click on Display button.

Double click on method GET_INSTANCE, put a break point on case statement.

Execute your transaction and look for variable EXIT_NAME at your scenario then It will show the available badi's.

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

To check for the suitable badi, Go to transaction SE24 and give the Object type as CL_EXITHANDLER and click on Display button.

Double click on method GET_INSTANCE, put a break point on case statement.

Execute your transaction and look for variable EXIT_NAME at your scenario then It will show the available badi's.

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Srinivas, thanks for your response.

However, I know that the badi that it is called by the transaction is IWO1_ORDER_BADI. But I am having problem trying to figure out which method from that badi is the one that could prevent copying the PRT Data from an existing order.

If anyone has worked with this before, please help me....

Thanks

Francisco