cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Values Displaying for Revenue Restricted Key Figure in Report Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai BW Gurus,

I have 3 RKF's in Input Query, 1 RKF is Price, 2nd RKF is Qty and 3rd RKF is Revenue.

Written Formula in Planning Function for Formula is = * .

When I am executing Input Web Template, after executing the web template, I am able to enter the data for Price and Qty as 10 and 20, when I am click the Planning function button for formula, its calculating the data and save the calculated data in cube, but its not showing in the out put of the report.

Actually Revenue should show 200, but out of the report its not displaying anything, but values are saved Incube

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Bhima

Message was edited by:

Bhima Chandra Sekhar Guntla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even the revenue is get form the formula, you still can add it to your input query for test purpose, you should have three column in you input query, price, quantity and revenue, you input value at the first two and run the function, then the revenue column should be populated by the calculated value, in this way you can finds out if the report's revenue column is define correctly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean you should include the revenue key figure in your input query and run the function, after that you should be able to see the 200 for revenue, otherwise you did not define it correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JW,

Revenue Key Figure values of Calculation of Price * Qty , already written formula like = *

Price and Qty are my Input Key figures in Query ,Revenue is Formula as above.

When ever enter the values for Price and Qty as 10 and 20 after clicking the planning func for revenue calculating the as per formula and save the data in cube but its not showing values in output of the report

Out Put shows as

Fiscal Year / Period 2008005

Price 10

Qty 20

Revenue No Values

Previous it was worked past 1 week onwards its not working...

Thanks,

Bhima

Message was edited by:

Bhima Chandra Sekhar Guntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the result 200 display in the input query after you execute the function? if it display it should be displayed in your report otherwise I would suggest you check the query definition for revenue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Quick reply,

200 is displying in cube after executing planning func for formula, but its not showing in the report.

I have checked the Keyfigure properties --> Planning tab as Data Can be Changed using Planning Functions and Display Tab always show.

Thanks,

Bhima