cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule BBP_CLEANER job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am using SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0, created confirmation successfully in SRM and replicated in the backend. But when I am trying to create Return Delivery with the confirmation then all the tab is grayed out ( both Delete and return Delivery).

Interestingly what I found is if I run report BBP_CLEANER in SE38 and again try to do the return delivery its working fine.

<b>now my question is that do I need to schedule report BBP_CLEANER as a background job in SM36 just like we schedule the two report

Clean_reqreq_up and BBP_GET_STATUS_2</b>

please confirm

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please also go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help here -></u>

Note 110368 - FAQ - CCMS MONITORING INFRASTRUCTURE

Note 925149 - Return deliveries not possible for GRs in previous period

Note 1046012 - Return delivery not possible after 3rd cancellation: SRM3.0

Note 542058 - Option to return a goods receipt only possible once

Note 604919 - Cancellation of 2.0 confirmations not possible in 3.0

Note 951021 BBPCF02 : Interpreter error occurs when return GR

Note 1061013 SAPSRM6.0SP02:Confirmation return can't be posted for BE PO

Note 1073094 - Return Delivery in "Error in Process" status

Note 884892 Reason for return delivery is not transferred

<b>Do let me know.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thx for OSS notes unfortunately not able to resolve the problem...

I am really surprise as the clean reqreq and Get status 2 is running fine as things are replicated to backend but whats the problem with retun delivery which is not coming up.

and as i am saying earlier if i run BBP_ CLEANEr it will come up..so whats the wrong not getting ...scratching my head from last 2 days....((((

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/24/64474ecfaf11d2b463006094b92d37/frameset.htm

BBP_CLEANER

This program schedules a job to execute the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. This is then immediately carried out in the background.

This is used to synchronise with teh backend IMMEDIATELY.Generally the update happens thorugh the job which you have scehduled in SM37 for report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.If you run this tcode BBP_CLEANER,it created a JOB which then runs the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.So this as good as directly running the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

BBP_cleaner is auto report please check the other things any OSS for this

Message was edited by:

Message was edited by:

Rupesh Mundhada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

awaiting for reply as not able to find any related OSS note.

I have gone through the link and aware that the job is auto and not manually but one thing I am not geeting is when I am running the job after that return delivery is possible and not before that.

So waht will be the reason for the same..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Disha and Rupesh the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 jobs should be run in the background.

Probably the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP job was not scheduled often (say every 5 or 10 min). In such a case if you try to do the return delivery immediately after creating the confirmation the system will not allow you.

The tab for return delivery will automatically get activated when the status of the shopping cart gets updated (means after completion of the back ground job run).

Thats why when you run the job manually before the scheduled time the status is getting updated and then you can able to create the retun delivery.

Hope this clarifies your issue.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which might help -></u>

Note 1054605 No trans titles for BBPUM01, BBPUM02, BBPAT05, BBP_CLEANER

Note 840181 Calling bbp_cleaner using internal ITS

Note 532375 Synchronization with Backend does not run via Web

<b>Do let me know.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramki,

yaa bot the job is running in the background and has been defined as immediate, so job frequency box is blank ( while defining the job its not mention after how much time it should run) its define as immediate. is it wrong???

secondly as the job is defined immediate i am expecting to view the return delivery tab ( immediately or might be after some time) but in my case its not coming up anytime. i have created a SC 2 days back and still return del tab is not activated but if run the BBP_cleaner then it will so waht's the logic i am not getting.

to inform you the confirmation is replicated in the background successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This loooks a bit strange because if both the jobs are not running properly then there will be lot of issues not just this issue of Return Delivery.

Anyways instead of immediate you define a frequency of 2 min for both these jobs and check whether the same issue is coming again or not.

Also schedule a background job for BBP_CLEANER for every 2min and check for the outcome.

Hope this should resolve your issue.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have schedule the job BBP_CLEANER for every 2 min but no Luck the return delivery and delete tab is not activated I ran the program manually (BBP_CLEANER) it is working fine. While scheduling he job I havn;t put variant as it is not possible to define variant for the same as it saying Program BBP_CLEANER has no selection screens

any help is highly appreciated.