cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Credit Card Number on Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have problem with missing Credit card info on delivery.

the scenario is when we create a Delivery with reference to Sales order, if the credit card info is missing on sales order then it's not been sent to the Delivery. Later point of time if we add the credit card number to the Sales order, it's too late because Delivery is already created and when we create the Billing with reference to delivery, Credit card info not passed to billing as it's not there in the delivery document, though it's on the Sales order and the fun part is when they return the goods, we are paying the money immediately to their credit for which money is not yet collected. We can do this Programatically, but want to know any OSS note is available because it's the problem faced by everyone. Earliest response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

This is standard SAP function - and it is correct. When you save a sales order without any credit card data, it implies that the customer will be billed and the Accts receivable will collect the payment based on payment-terms.

If you add credit card subsequently, it cannot affect the delivery that has already been created.

The right approach is to streamline your returns process. If the Returns is created with ref to invoice, then the same payment terms should be followed for reimbursing the customer.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution, so Want to close this thread.

I've done the below part in the include RV60AFZD

FORM USEREXIT_NEWROLE_XVBPAK_AVBPAK.

added the below code

If VBRP-ABFOR is initial and "Invoice Payment form is Initial

vbap-abfor is not initial and "Sales Order Payment form is not initial

lips-abfor is initial. "Delivery payment form is Initial

• Set Payment Form from sales line item to invoice item

vbrp-abfor = vbap-abfor.

endif.

Thanks,

Priya

Edited by: Swapnapriya Ganji on Mar 7, 2008 6:42 PM