Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting AMT FailedI am facing the same issue while opening AMT/Mobile Sale

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a issue while opening AMT/Mobile Sales Appl/System Maintenance. I am getting the error saying 'UI_CORE_APPL_LAUNCH_FAILED_STA'. Could anyone out there please tell me how to resolve this issue?

I checked the UID and PWD under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFWARE\SAP\MSA\MW\secutiry for IDES DB and they are consistent with the ODBC parameters for IDES.

Much appreciated,

Karuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

I updated the solution to this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that sounds strange at least regarding the error message...

Anyway please be informed that this entry can also be created by clicking <new> within the AMT application itself so the more time-consuming way mentioned in the note can be avoided.

Regards,

Wolfhard

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Wolfhard. Adding new entry is really a better way.

Thanks,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Check the below and provide information on the failure.

- Right click the application shortcut on desktop and edit it;s properties -> Target field, add the following at the end of the existing string: /analyze. Then double click the shortcut. This will open the analyzer and give you detailed information about why the application would fail.

Regards,

Ramesh.

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh Babu,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I also tried by putting "/analyzer" a box did open but the box was empty.

Thanks,

Karuna.

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

my issue is resolved. The problem with my issue was the missing entry in the table SMO_AUTH_SYS. I found the note 687679 and ran the report according to it. With that table SMO_AUTH_SYS was populated with the record. Later i was able to connect to AMT and gave the standard role SAP_AMT_USER and since then i am able to log into MSAA application and also MSY application

My issue is resolved. Thanks for everyone who tried to help me out.

Thanks,

Karuna.