Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I hav an issue here,

SO has two lines, for first item 'ABC' delivery date is 01-Jul and for sec item 'DEF' delivery date is 11-Jul. And del job VL04 runs daily. So my req is when VL04 runs on 01-Jul, del should not be created, but it should create a complete delivery on 11-Jul. Please tell me what to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again Mesto,

In your question, we have to use the logic of delivery group under shipping tab in the sales order. The system uses delivery groups to check the availability of items that should be delivered together. The delivery date of the latest schedule line in the delivery group is taken as the general date for the whole group.

So in your case if you give a common delivery goup e.g. '01' to both of your line items system will deliver them together on 11-July. As far as my knowledge goes there is no automatic determination of delivery group, we have to enter the delivery group manually in the sales order. In case you find any alternative solution please do let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that,

<b>If an item has more than one schedule line with a confirmed quantity, then the system deletes all undelivered schedule lines up to the last one. The system automatically carries over the quantities from the deleted schedule lines into the last one. If necessary, the system changes the delivery date of the last schedule line to that of the delivery group.</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mesto,

You can set flag in field "Complete delivery reqd by law" in shipping view of a customer master for you ship to party customer code.

Normally, complete delivery is set for last date.

Bye

Gianpaolo