cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a approved shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone suggest me, how to delete a Auto appoved shopping cart from SRM., which has no follow on documents.

I mean I have raised a SC within my spend limit, so my SC got auto approved and it did not create any follow on documents in the backend system due to some problem.So now if I am trying to delete the SC its not getting deleted.

Is there any way that the SC can be deleted as it did not create a follow on doc in the backend.

I guess there could some relation established between SRM and R/3 , so system is not deleting the SC, Am I right? correct me if I am wrong and also suggest me how to delete it?

Best Regards

Sairam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through this -></b></u>

<u>The only standard option is to delete the SC line items. For this you the user must have activity "06 Delete" in his PFCG role. This activity enable him to delete SC line items once the SC is in status approved.</u>

<u>Shopping cart cannot be deleted once approval is done. You can delete it before approval.</u>

<b>But you can delete the line item of the shopping cart even after the approval is done. In that case if any follow-on doc is created for that line item of shopping cart it will get deleted. You will find the delete tab becoming grey once the follow-on doc. is created in the check status (BBPSC04 transaction) of the SC.</b>

<u>Other alternatives -></u>

1) The FM BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE deletes from persistent layer.

2) The FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE with 'DELE' activity, marks as deleted and keep the document in the persistent layer.

According your needs, you will need to choose which one fits your requirement.

To commit changes to DB from BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE you will need to COMMIT WORK, cuz even the FM doesn't display any error messages in the e_messages table, the deletion task is not commited.

About the BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE FM, you will need to inactivate the follow on document status in the CRM_JEST table to achieve the deletion with the FM i have mentioned...

For both FM's *DB_DELETE and *STATUS_CHANGE you need to create a ZFM or ZREP to write the COMMIT WORK instruction after the execution of the FM.

<u>Related links -></u>

Which SRM version are you using ? Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul