cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear whole claim amount at once...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to clear claim amount at once.

Under /561 we have claim amount $85.23

I entered amount $85.23 in 0014 infotype under claim wagetype 9130 and when i ran payroll, i see that only $1.07 got deducted but i want to clear the whole amount at once.

Could somebody provide me with any solution.

Thank you

Mamatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Check whats the net amount left ..... might be only 1.07 after alll deductions and hence only 1.07 is getting deducted............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I got this issue resolved my self.

There was no anyother deductions setup and the net amount was $85.23

In configuration there is a place where % deductions are defined for these claims clearing. In my case it was set to 2% and that is the resason why 1.70 is getting deducted from 85.23 amount.

Now, i changed it to be 100%. It works good.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

I will be rewarding points to all of you.

Regards,

Mamatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Thanks Mamatha.....for ur points..

Pls Share ur solution.. i mean ''In configuration there is a place where % deductions are defined for these claims clearing. In my case it was set to 2% and that is the resason why 1.70 is getting deducted from 85.23 amount''. Request you to specify the ''place''.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mamatha,

Do you have any other deductions active in that pay period. upload the screen shot of the RT table and send us the link so that we can take a look at it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

There were no other deductions active in that Payroll period. But still irrespective of these deductions it has to clear claims as i am specifying the wage type in Infotype 0014.

I think i understood what was missing. We defined % limit on this wagetype.

I just need to check if the percent change works and i am sure it will work.

I will close it as soon as it works.

Thank you,

Mamatha