cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple line items in created delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am executing the transaction VL10E and after reducing the quantity of material( Say from 500 to 50) I am craeting delivery by clicking the push button 'BACKGROUND' but when i check the delivery created in VL02n. It is showing the same material 3 time i.e. it is showing the same line items for 3 times with changed quanity 50 however it whould show only once.

What is the issue? Kindly help me to resolve it. Is there any configuration which is causing it?

good reward points are assured.

Thanks and Regard

Tanweer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanweer,

It's possible you have 3 schedule lines in your sales order? If yes, and you have value "2" in field "Split per sched.line" in "user role" view of VL10E, could be this the reason for which you have 3 differents items in delivery document.

I hope this is useful

Bye

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianpaolo,

Thanks for your suggestion I have 5 shedule line itmes for one material and two shedule line for another material and when i changed the material by selecting one line for each sales document no and creates the delivery it is howing three line itmes for the 1st material and line items for the second and quantities equal to the changed quantity in VL02N. and I have value "1" in field "Split per sched.line" in "user role" view of VL10E.

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards

Tanweer

Answers (0)