cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Sender Service as expected! Please help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an HTTP -> XI -> HTTP scenario with on both sides an SAP system. So the SAP systems communicate with XI through HTTP.

In the SLD i configured both systems. e.g. systemA and systemB.

SystemA sends data to XI and XI sends it to systemB (the receiver service is SYSB_100). This works fine.

Now, systemB sends a message back to XI, but in the monitoring it returns an error saying that it cannot find a receiver determination. If i look at the sender service name it says <b>BS_</b>SYSB_100 in stead of SYSB_100.

My configuration is done using SYSB_100 in the sender agreement etc. In the SLD i can not find anything saying <b>BS_</b>SYSB_100..

Does anybody know where to find the prefix "BS_"? I have looked all day, but i am not able to find it anywhere.. it seems that systemB sends it, but i am not sure.. systemB is ECC 6.0 system by the way...

Thanks in advance.

M. Leeraar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

If your using the sender plain HTTP adapter, then you have to supply the service name (e.g BS_SYSB_100) in the query string of the URL. For example:

http://sap-ag.com:8088/sap/xi/adapter_plain?<b>service=sender</b>&namespace=urn%3Asap-ag%2Ecom&inter...

If you're using an RFC/HTTP destination to send your request, check the destination in your source SAP system.

Any special reason why ur using HTTP adapter instead of proxy/idoc/rfc adapter for sap to sap communication?

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If you're using an RFC/HTTP destination to send your

> request, check the destination in your source SAP

> system.

Ok, where do i do that? is there a specific transaction for it? (or do you mean SM59)

No, there is no specific reason we are using HTTP. We could use Proxy/Idoc/rfc... true... But this also should work and it doesn't at the moment..

Message was edited by:

Marcel Leeraar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I mean SM59. It would probably be type G (or H).

If not using a destination, the target URL to the plain HTTP adapter service has to be specified from the SAP source system within some client request. That's where the sender service would be specified.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked SM59 and indeed type H is the one where the XI system is defined, but i didn't find anything with an URL which looked like yours..

Only thing i saw was Path Prefix with the value "/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry"

Where can i find that "client request" in the source system which you are talking about?

Grtz.. Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you describe to me, how systemB is initiating the request? You mentioned XI is receiving the message, but how is systemB sending it? Did u create a custom program or something else?

You mentioned from systemA to systemB, it's successful. What means are you using to initiate the request from systemA?

Are u sure you're not using a proxy (which by the way uses HTTP as well - just not via the HTTP adapter).

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

SystemA is sending a request with proxy to the XI system, then the message is sent to SystemB also with proxy. SystemB will automaticly respond to that message sending one back to XI with proxy and this one is giving the problem. It has another sender service in it.

If i look at SXMB_MONI in the ECC system (SystemB) i already see the wrong sender service being present there... so systemB has it stored somewhere.. but where.. it is proxy, i could find out so far...

grtz Marcel

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Revisit the scenario..did you create the systems in sld and then import them into XI.............check that part..and validate the names of the business systems..that should fix it..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel!

You can have a business service namd BS_... and using it in your scenario..

But:

Is your scenario sync or async? Seems to be like sync, just... So?

Peter

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create any business service in ID instead of using the business system directly from SLD? Check your receiver determination in ID for the name of the sending system/service.

VJ