cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition group 1-5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

in a sales order item overview condition group 4 is used as a override frieght by our client. the problem is in invoice it is still cosidering frieght. can anybody explain how to rectify this. I am very new to SD and do we have to assign condition groups to customer groups any where? is this related to this problem?

Please explain Its a bit urgent.

thanks & Regards,

HarryJack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I send you information to find customer groups code and condition groups code in customizing and in customer master record.

Normally, values set in customer master record are copied in sales documents (sales orders, billing documents and so on) and you can modify or delete these values (in additional data A view at header level). This is possible only if you don’t have already created billing document

Customer groups 1-5 in customizing:

Sales and distribution->master data->business partners->sales->maintain reserve fields in customer master

In customer master:

Extras->additional data (sales area data)

Condition groups 1-5:

Logistic –General -> Business partners -> customers ->control -> define condition group

In customer master:

Extras->additional data (general data)

I hope these informations are useful to solve your problem.

Bye

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianpaolo Papa

Thank you for your reply.

In the customer master additional data no condition group is assigned.

and please tell me is there any relation between customer group and condition group? Do we relate them or assign them any where?

Because i have another SO which is successfully used condition group 4 but it has the different customer group.

where to assign these two customer group and condition group

Regards,

HarryJack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

Customer groups and conditions groups are not linked in SD' customizing. They are only fields that you can use to classify your customers for statistical or pricing reasons (but there are no relations between customer groups and condition groups).

If these fields are not copied from customer master addditional data, it's possible there's an exit in sales order to determine these values. You know if it's possible in your system?

Bye

Gianpaolo