cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying the current date on a webreport

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a webreport which is being run based on the SAP variable of current month.

This report is broadcasted weekly by email and the users wants to see the current date in the email rather than the current month which is the variable that is being used to run the report. Is there any way to do this.

Points will be generously assigned

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

chk this thread on how to add text elementinn webreport

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/4e9d39d44cd45ee10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

cheers,

Swapna.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for your response. My problem is not adding the text element but on how to configure the text element webitem to display the system date. Infact, my actual requirement is to display "Yesterday's" date in the text element web item.

Thanks,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured this myself. I added a blank report which returns system date at the top of the webtemplate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One solution is to add a text variable to the tittle of the query. This text variable must be the time value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time value? Can you please explain on how to add current system date to the text variable?

Thanks.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PV,

May be the simplest way to do this is to add the text element web item next to the title of the web report and configure this to display the system date. I have used this on several web templates.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhanu. Can you please give me the steps on how to configure to display the system date to the text element web item. I really appreciate if you can send the steps. This will solve lot of my issues too with webtemplates. Also wondering if it's possible to display "Yesterday"s date rather than today's date.

Regards,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Can you please send me the stpes on how to configure the text webitem to display system date. This is very urgent and I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please send me the steps for this issue.

It's really urgent and I have to get this done by tomorrow

Thanks,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Can you please send me the steps to configure a Text web item to display system date.

Thanks,

PV