cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems during installation of CE 7.1 - SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problems during the installation of CE 7.1 - SR3.

Additional informations:

After I set the installation parameters (standard parameters) I started the installation itself.

After this, there is the "Task Progress" screen in the installation window, progressing the installation step by step (33 steps available)

The problems occur at "Phase 3 of 33".

Phase 3 has no special name during the installation.

There is a popup, containing parts of the log-file (see below):

<b>An error occurred while processing service SAP NetWeaver CE Developer Edition > SAP NetWeaver CE Development System( Last error reported by the step :Caught ESyException in Modulecall: At line 247 file synxcuser.cpp

Call stack:

iaxxejsctl.cpp: 249: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()

d:\depot\bas\710_rel\bc_710-3_rel\gen\opt\ntintel\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\iaxxejsbas.hpp: 445: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

iaxxejsexp.cpp: 171: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall()

syxxbuser.cpp: 84: *** syslib entry point CSyUser::getHomeDirectoryPath(void) const ***

synxcuser.cpp: 748: CSyPath CSyUserImpl::getHomeDirectory() const

synxcuser.cpp: 234: CSyUserImpl::getAnyADsUser()const

Syslib Assertion failed: Precondition not met in file synxcuser.cpp at line 247: (availableData & AD_LDAP_OBJ) || (availableData & AD_WINNT_OBJ)

Stack trace: iaxxejsctl.cpp: 249: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()

d:\depot\bas\710_rel\bc_710-3_rel\gen\opt\ntintel\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\iaxxejsbas.hpp: 445: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

iaxxejsexp.cpp: 171: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall()

syxxbuser.cpp: 84: *** syslib entry point CSyUser::getHomeDirectoryPath(void) const ***

synxcuser.cpp: 748: CSyPath CSyUserImpl::getHomeDirectory() const

synxcuser.cpp: 234: CSyUserImpl::getAnyADsUser()const</b>

-

After that I clicked RETRY and what happend, is that my installation programm crashed.

The Windows Error Pop-UP displays:

<b>SEFEXTRACT ERROR

iaextract.c:888: child has signaled an exec error. Keeping directory C:/DOKUME1/VMTest/LOKALE1/Temp/sapinst_exe.1640.1195048741</b>

Has anybody an idea what to do?

Is it because of the german version?

It was possible for me to install the CE 7.1 - SR1 some weeks ago with some little problems regarding the german version of Windows XP (which I solved), but all the ways to solve the problem doesn't change my problem with SR3.

It's very important.

Thank you,

Kind regards from Vienna,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Sorry, no answer for this problem, just a /sign for it.

Very same problem here, german Win XP, CE SR3, same errors. I reinstalled SR1 which runs perfectly.

Although the installer warns about missing or misnamed groups while checking the preconditions, I really not assumed this kind of missing regression testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to solve the problem by assigning the users "jeder", "benutzer", "gäste" and "hauptbenutzer" to the folder of my installation of sapdb (c:sapdb).

I got this solution for the german WindowsXP Problem for CE 7.1 SR1 from another forum posting.

I think I will also reinstall SR1 again.

Thank you for you reply.

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the exact same problem and found the solution in this thread:

Thanks go to Bernd Tecklenburg

Cheers,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,