cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSIGNMENT PROCESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all

In Consignment process materials will kept at customer premeses and when ever he use he will be billed. This is normal.

When Customer is a distrubutor and he sell materials to an other customers. In this situation how we should configure the process. Plaese tell me step by step if possible.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when the distributor sells some goods to X he informs us regarding the quantity of sales done by him basing on that we will do CI on the distributor.

regards

]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Every thing is same and we billed to the consignee( distributor). because in the business point of view the consignee is the final customer and business selling to the consignee only. So we do the billing to the consignee only. whether he billed to the customer or not that is not required to the business.

and in the same way if final customer returns the goods that will come to the Consignee( Distributor). then he will send to the business that is Consignment returns.

Reward If Helpfull..

Regards.

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Praveen,

Thanks for the reply. My dought is that how the stock position will be in the system i.e when we DO CF stock will be at consignment position. So when he sells some stock how the system will update stock postion ?

I think u understood what i am saying ?

Reagrds,

Ravi chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This will happen at CI.

Usually in consignment process the distributor personnel would always be stationed at the customer premises and whenever material is required by customer CI is done

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

When Distributor bills to some x he will use his system, we will not do CI with distributor's name. So how the sysytem will know about stock change.

But ultimatly he is using our consignment stock.How this will be updated.

Regards,

Ravi chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Only when the distributer/Customer informs to the company that the material was used/sold we will update the stock by creating the Consignment issue and delivery for the same... then we can bill to the distrbuter/customer..

Reward points if helpfull

Muthu