cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party PO problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to create a Third party PO against one of my company codes .for that purpose , i have defined plant as vendor .

I want the material to be directly dispartched to customer by that plant with reference to third party PO.

But system is giving me error that

'Third-party not defined in the case of vendor with plant assignment.'

Diagnosis

You are entering a purchase transaction involving a vendor to whom a plant has been assigned. Normally, this will involve the transfer of materials from one plant to another.

This process necessitates a delivery and a billing document in the SD system. The PO appears directly in the delivery due list of the issuing plant (vendor) and therefore does not need to be transmitted.

However, an item with the procurement form "third-party" (triangular business deal) cannot appear in the delivery due list.

Procedure

An item with the procurement form "third-party" can only be ordered from vendors without a plant assignment.

please help me to sort out this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akshaya,

Go to the vendor screen in the change mode MK02 , enter the vendor number and purchasing Organization and then check Purchasing Data box and press enter.

It would bring you to Change Vendor : Purchasing Data screen.

Click on Extras on top of your screen and then click on Add.purchasing data.

A pop up window appears, delete the the plant under Plant Assignment tab and hit the green check mark and then press save.

Then retry to your process, this should help in resolving that error and if you have made all the settings of the Third party Process perfectly , you would be able to create a PO to the vendor.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Murtuza