cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help me A S AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a strange issue Raised by user.There is a Material which is marked for deletion at a Plant Level.The same material is maintained in one more plant aswell.The thing is when the user is trying to raise an Order(MAKE TO ORDER) the delivering plant is being picked up is the Old plan where the Material is marked for deletion.It should pick up the new one but it is not picking up.I know how the Plant gets Determined in SAP.But the user dosn't want to maintain plant in INFORECORD or Customer Master and he is saying as the Plant is in Material master it should pick up automatically.i've tried every thing but with out any solution.please can any one help me.This is urgent

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Do these things,

01> first check whether is it blocked for sale in material mster sales view-01.

02> here we have two fields to stop a material from selling

03> <b>Then go to MRP -01 view there you have one field plant specific material status. And put 01 there if you material is not supposed to be procured in that plant.</b>

try this i m sure it will be bring u the result if not satisfied comeback again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Charles.It has worked at last.I had set up plant material specific saus in MRP1.

Regards

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent answer by charles.keep it up buddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome Aram, and please give me few points too if u feel so.

However I m happy that you got the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to give Points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You go to forum tab, and then at the right corner of the page u will find three things

01. Your rewards points

02. Your control panel

03. Your questions

Here you go in 'your questions'.

Now select your question and unassign the points what u already have assigned, now you can assign points to everyone according to your will. You have to select the radio buttons at the left side of the reply. You select one of them and this way you assign the points.

Here it seems you have assigned the points to Laksmi by mistake.

You go there u will come to know its simple.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aram

Try with VD52 where you can maintain plant for Customer / Material combination and whenever, sale order is created, the plant from this data will be fetched.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have suggested this to user.he doesn't want to mainain plant in customer material infoecord as the plant is no same always for that material and customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

In the Sales Org 1 of the material master, input the plant where the material is not marked for deletion, this is the solution I've used in the past and it works

Give it a try

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aon,

Thanx for your suggestion.But it has been already maintained.Is there any thing to do with Production and Planning Plant? when ever USER tries to raise a make to order he is getting a warning sayin material is marked for deletion and if he presses enter it is going to production and planning plant. I want to know how production and planning plant effect delivering plant.