cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Condition Tab Missing In Stock Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

When I a m creating Stock Transfer Order from One Plant In one Company Code to Another Plant in another Company code the Invoice and Conditions Tab Is Missing .

How to get the Conditions tab, Do I have to do any Customization ?

Please suggest me of how to go about .....

Regards ,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrirama

U need to define calculation schema for STO and then assign same to document type of STO so that those conditions will be picked in CONDITIONS in po and u can select those

To define calculation schema

spro>Materials Management>Purchasing>Conditions>Define Price Determination Process-->Define Calculation Schema

Assign calculation schema to document type

spro>Materials Management>Purchasing>Conditions>Define Price Determination Process>Define Schema Determination>Determine Schema for

Stock Transport Orders

now u can see conditions in Po

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal ,

ZSTO ZRM200 Stock Transfer Document.....

The Config is Maintained ......

Still its not coming ....

If i create the Stock Transfer order in One Company Code (1001) its working fine ,But when I am creating Stock Transfer Order in Another Company Code(1004).......

I am not able to C the Conditions tab ..............

Suggest me more ways to check .

Regards,

Kishore.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OMGN check all required setting is there

like plant is there also in plant details whether customer no. is maintained

Also in purchasing document type there is relation maintained bet supplying and receiving plant with proper document type

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether ZSTO is linked to the Porg for which you are creating the Stock Transfer order ( PO with 1004 company Code ).

SPRO > Materials managment > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination process > Define Schema Group > Assignment of Schema grp to Porg.

Regards,

DilliB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilli,

Is It always mandatory to Define the Schema Group for Purchasing Organization ,and assigning it to Calculation Schema .I think its only necessary when we r using it different for Different Purchasing organizations .My Configuration was done like it never assigned to any Organization or Schema Group .In One Company Code the Conditions tab is working , but for another company code (another plant ) its not Working .

Plz suggest me What can be done .

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srirama,

Yes, if you have only one Calculation schema then there is no meaning in assigning to different Porgs.

In that case please proceed with the following configuration.

This is done in customizing; IMG for MM > Purchasing>Conditions>Define Price Determination Process>Define Schema Determination>Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders

For the combination of the Schema POrg; doc.type( UB ) and Supplying plant

you must specify the price schema to be used.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

DilliB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the STO pricing schema vendor in plant vendor master purchasing view

Hope you configured the schema for STO

Please check

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar ,

Can U please Explain it little bit Detailed where and all I have to check the Config .

Regards,

Sriram