cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depreciation area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In my company , we are using one depreciation area.

Now, I need to add another two depreciation area for some purpose.

How should I do ??

Best regard

ss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating a new depreciation can be done only by copying an existing dep. area in the Chart of Depreciation.

Before creating a dep. area you must decide whether it should be a real or statistical area. Once copied this cannot be changed.

It is not possible to specific dep. area from other Chart of Dep. If try to copy from another Chart of Depreciation the existing data will be organised as per the new Chart of Dep. You may lose the existing data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

When you are using one depreciation area, you must have copied it from source chart of depreciation like "0de".You may delete some of depreciation areas which are not required from chart of depreciation list. First you find whether you have deletd or not those depreciation areas which are required now.This could be seen in T.code:OABN. If you already deleted them you have to copy or not deleted you have to activate in T.code:OAYZ this should be done in both the cases.

Assign points if useful.

Regs,

NSB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add a new depreciation area to an existing Chart of Depreciation by using t-code AFBN. Please read the SAP documentation that is available in that t-code as to how to proceed creating the same.

Thanks

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not create a new chart of depreciation. The best thing to do is to add your new depreciation areas to the existing chart as was stated by Jagdish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Supriya,

You can create a new Chart of depriciation by copying thr reference chart of depreciation, which contain diff depreciation areas for diff purpose.

Regards,

Asmieeta

<i>Assign Points if info. is useful

</i>