cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infocube (Building & Loading)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

If a candidate says that he involved in building an info cube and he involved in loading data into infocube...

can anyone help me with what are the realtime questions that we may ask him??

At which point of this questionare we will get to know if the candidate has realtime experience or fake experience??

Pls help me by replying

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is difficult to know his real experience because build an infocube and load it from a standard datasource is too easy. You can ask about the diference between full load, delta and initialization. You can ask about how to build transfer rules, update rules or transformations. You can ask about how to implement the dimensions in a cube and what should be in common the characteristics in a dimension. You can ask about fact table and dimension table, this could be an advance question because he can know how to build a cube and nothing about the cube structure. You can ask about enhance the datasource, create a z datasource, create aggregates,etc...

I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alec,

Thank you very much. It really helped.

I need to get more detailed information regarding Transfer rules, update rules and transformations.

Can any one please help me with the clear and complete information regarding Transfer rules, Update rules and Transformations.

Jane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jane,

what exactly you want to know about these? are you talking in terms of interview Q OR technical help. all the technical help you can find on http://help.sap.com/

regards,

sameer