cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Wflow Overview of Instance created for BO BUS2001001 in CJ03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to get the Workflow Overview for an instance that is created for BO BUS2001001in CJ03. I have inserted a task that executes the method ``CreateFromData`` of Business Object BUS2001 in my custom Wflow template but still Workflow Overview it is not appearing. Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Arghadip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not told us some basic info, version of the system you are on, etc.

Also, GOS works only when the program 'publishes' the business object that is when you see that button appearing at the top left-hand side once you enter the key field values and then you have to use that BO within your workflow to complete the circle. I have checked SAPLCJWB, the program behind CJ03 and could not find BUS2001* being published for GOS in a 46c system.

<b>Please reward.................he he he</b>

Good Luck

ravi

Message was edited by:

Ravi Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think then I am not able to find the correct BO for CJ03. BUS2001 is already in BOR. The GOS for CJ03 is appearing but to which object it is associated I am not able to figure it out.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case put a break point in SWU_OBJECT_PUBLISH, you can find which object is actually being published.

Good luck

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arghadip, any progress on this one? I am keen to know the outcome. Would you bother sending an update please?

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No response till now but I have found the BO of CJ03. It is bus2054. I am not able to code because I am now in different location which do not have SAP:))).It has not been answered yet and neither my previous questions sorry.

Thanks

Arghadip

Message was edited by:

Arghadip Kar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your original queston has been answered, you may close the thread, otherwise let us know if you have any more doubts on this. When you close this, please ensure you have closed your previous ones as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one of you please give me some kind of link/Doc which gives info on how a particular WF is made available in workflow overview section of any transaction?

Would highly appreciate it !!.

Thanks in Adv.

Anuj Sethi

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj.

I would think you would know better than to raise a question in someone else's thread. Please ask your question a new thread, for clarification you can reference to this one if needed.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not quite sure what you are waiting for here?

As you can see the object being published is different to what you are after as such I reckon mod would be the only way out otherwise provide more info of your requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't exactly understand what your problem is. you can user transaction SWI6 to get workitems for bo with key.

Could you also explain what the business requirement is, what led to this functional requirement. There's a good chance that an easier solution exists.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually there is a requirement that a Wflow that is associated with BUS2001001 needs to be appearing from Generic Services Wflow Oveview in Tcode CJ03. For this I was using the above methods which I have mentioned. Most probably I was doing something wrong I should have tried to create an object instance for this inside the Wflow template by using macro SWC_CREATE_OBJECT,

Business requirement is they wish to see wflow overview from CJ03 tcode for wflow that are create for bo BUS2001001

Thanks

Arghadip

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's why I didn't understand, I haven't worked with CJ03, yet.

regards, Rob.