cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoiding billing split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I avoid billing split? I want to create an invoice that comes form two deliveries (same sales order):

The first one, has “Number of foreign trade data” informed (Foreign Trade/Customs). (Plant and Society belongs to different countries)

The second one, does not have this info. (Plant and Society belongs to the same country)

It causes a billing split (Split analysis), because the header invoice of the first delivery contains the value Y at Export field. The other one does not contain any value in this filed.

How can I avoid billing split in this scenario?

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inovoice split can happend due to several reasons, some of them are due to difference in:

1. Payer

2. billing date

3. destination country

4. payemnt terms

5. incoterms

6. different contact persons can also cause invoice split

OR

Go to Copy control between Delivery - Invoice Tcode:VTFL

GO to Item and select the required item category (TAN) and check VBRK/ VBRP: you can select your own routine and routine 3 give only 1 invoice and 7 will give invoice split,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think I need to know the dependency of the “Delivering country” of the delivery. In my case, the “Delivering country” of the delivery is always the same, so the export depends on the ship-to party.

I don’t know why “Delivering country” is always the same. How can I parameterize it?

I tried to change the country of the plant, material, customer and party-to ship without any result (always the same value).

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the copy contol as which are the requirements is checked. Now the requirements need to be same for the both the Deliveries in order it to combine and trigger on invoice.

Hope this helps

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to modify VBRK/VBRP (value 3), but the split billing still occurs. The split analysis informs the same information.

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Just check if material group is different for the deliveries you wanna combine to. If it differs, then Invoice will split. Since you can't change the material group, so you need to require split invoices.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Go to VTFL. Select the routine against VBRk / VBRP at item level. There you can find the standard coding for the additional split criteria. You have to change the coding there so that the field VBRP - ZUKRI is cleared. This will enable you to combine the deliveries into single billing document.

Bala