Clear field in table between views
I create 3 views.
1. The first view display the employees.
Select the employee and click 'DISPLAY'.
2. The second view will be displayed, with a table which have one input field.
I use a Supply function to get the data from view 1 to view 2.
3. If you do some input on the second view. you can click BACK or SUBMIT.
4. If you click back the final view will be display with a option to 'SELECT NEW'.
5. This will bring you back to view 2.
6. if I click DISPLAY without selecting a new employee,
the second view with the input I did the first time appear.
7. How can I make sure that the input field on the Second screen is always blank when appear.
Reset_view does not help.
Changing the properties of the second view does not help.