cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with User Authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a new Bugg while loging in to the independent user login,after setting the authorisation at manager login.The error message i receive while i try to open P.O in the Purchasing A/P (in the independent login) is "To generate this document,first define the numbering series in the administration module." But i had defined authorisation to the user in the procedural way,still i face the same error,.Sugeest me the solution.

B1 Version: 2005B Patch Level 27

Sql Server:- 2000 SP3

Thanks in advance

Aneesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

After you login as the used, click on Form settings (CTRLShiftS) and click Apply Authorizations.

I also recommend you upgrade to the latest patch to make sure you are not missing on any fixes.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sampath for your mail.

But the issue got resolved. What i did is - I went into User authorisation screen, I selected the user who is facing the problem and furhter drilled to Administration\System Initialisation\Authorisations\series\group 1... group 10. I gave full authorisation to the user. Now the user is able to open and use the various forms.

Thanks,

Srikanth

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

All users has been set to full authorization on document numbering. I also experience this problem but after set full authorization on document numbering, the problem solved, if you do not want to authorize numbering, you must set series to be full authorization in administration --> system initialization --> series of authorizations setup. let me know if problem still persists.

Rgds,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur solution, the bugg got solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jimmy even I am getting same error. System is not allowing user to open any form. It says "to generate this document, first define document numbering series in administration module.

I tried by giving full authorisation to document numbering, but it still giving the sam e error.

I am currently using SBO 2005B PL 05

Request your help,

Thanks,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Aneesh,

I am also facing the same problem. Can you pls help me understand how did you got it resolved...

Srikanth

srikanth.vemuri@contextlabs.in