Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Approval procedure for delivery note

Dear All,

I am having problem to create approval procedure query. Is it possible to do that? If user want to add the delivery note based on sales order, system will refuse if there is no approval. the standard in SAP B1 can't be used by us. The condition is approval signature.

There must be a certain field that set yes or no in the sales order or delivery note, I still do not know. Please give advice which one is better and is there another option.

Could FMS in SAP B1 create automatic save draft ? if yes, could you please let me know the query for that ? I mean when document like purchase order blocked because is purchase qty exceeding sales order or forecast qty, by using FMS, the system with directly add the document to draft folder, without manually save. I also skip theusing of SAP B1 standard.

Thanks in advance.

Rgd

Steve

Former Member
replied

Hello,

I think it is very difficult to have your requirement defined in SAp B1 perfectly. You could use approval procedure but the problem is that when you approved it and then add it, the draft document is still sent to user that requested the approval, so, there will be 2 subject i.e. info document generation approve and approved of the document. let me know if the problem still persists.

Rgds,

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question