0 Kudos

Hi All

I need someone who can explain a field in customizing for the ATP check

Incl.depen.reserv

There is following possibilities

blank = Do not check

X = Include all reservations

A = Only include withdrawable reservations

Can anyone in simple words explain what is withdrawable reservations??

BR

Jakob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jakob,

As I perceive:

If you create a production order you generate a reservation as well. This reservation is for the components you will consume when you book against your PrdOrd.

You can check these components: (menu) Goto > Overviews > Components (or there's an icon or you can push 'F6').

On the list you can find a column called 'Item no.' (struct: RESBD, field: RSPOS, it's not the first column!!!) - to each component belongs a reservation number.

SAP HELP says that you can withdraw (=backflushing) the reserved materials from WH if you released the operation to which they belong.

So there are withdrawable & not withdrawable reservations. Maybe in SCM-PP forum they can give you a better explanation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/b1/c04b5c439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

I totally agree with the above post and would like to add further that that withdrawable reservations most of the times would be STO's or Replenishment deliveries, because this orders would have relatively low priority when compared to Sales Orders.

Hope this explains you further.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Murtuza