Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have a query

a company consists for different agents, the agents sell the goods to the customer, once the customer is payed to the company the agent must receive the commission automatically but the customer should not known are see the agent commission

can any body help for this configuration. Also let me know which standard partner function can be used 'Commission Agent.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

Goto SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination. Do the following: -

1) Choose the first one, viz. Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2) Choose “Partner Functions”

3) Create a new partner function (say partner function code as CO)

4) Assign “<b>LI</b>” in next field “<b>Partner Type</b>” and “<b>08</b>” in the next field

5) Select “Account Groups – Function Assignment” and assign all your Partner Functions to CO

Once you done the above configuration, create your commission agent as vendor in XK01. Wherever commission is applicable, assign the partner function “CO” in the sale order. Now you have to develop a ZEE report in which you have to give Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which you need to generate commission amount.

I am sure, for the selected period, whatever billing is generated, a report can be generated and by this, your customer will also be not aware of what commission you are giving to agent.

Reward me if this is useful to you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Lakshmipathi ,

Thank you for your response. Kindly let me know, where would the percentage for the Commission defined. I guess, that should be a part of Pricing Procedure in the Sales Order. Which Tables would be part of that particular Condition Type. Kindly throw some light on that as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

As I said earlier, you have to develop a ZEE report in which you have to give Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which you need to generate commission amount.

Based on the report generated, you can disburse the commission amount.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Lakshmipathi ,

The ZEE report will only display the figure we bring for Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which we need to generate commission amount. But where do we actually define it?

Do you mean that we need to make a BDC. I guess all these activities should also be linked to a G/L account. Where do we make that link.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (0)